Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rock and Roll I Need Something Better To Do

Justin, I'm so thankful you made it to New Jersey safe and sound (and without any speeding tickets)! We're trying to get back on schedule without you here! Cutter doesn't quite understand that you aren't coming home tonight. We drove by the airport on the way to ACU for Morgan's track meet, and he got so excited because he thought we were going to pick you up! Poor baby!

Ryan drove in last night to bring another truck load to the storage building. It's slowly, but surely filling up and he hasn't even brought half of it! I'm not sure where he's going to put everything. I guess it's a good thing I rearranged the attic the other day. That'll give him a little more room to keep his things. While we were at dad's last night, Dad and Ryan came up with a melody to go along with Rylee's two songs she wrote. The second one had to do with Rock and Roll and needing something better to do. I'll have to by and pick up the lyrics so that you can follow along. Once again, I only had my camera phone so they are blurry. Oh well, better blurry than not at all!

First things first though, I almost forgot...Rylee got to go to the Treasure Box yesterday! She wanted to show you the awesome bracelet she picked!
















Now on to dad's house.
































Cutter was rocking out with the ukulele and cowboy hat, but he moved so much I wasn't able to snap a picture!
















Morgan did great today at the track meet. Well, actually she ran the 2 mile this morning, and we're getting ready to leave to go back and watch her run the mile! She knocked somewhere around 15 seconds off her time from Brownwood's meet last week! Way to go Morgan! A couple more weeks of hard practices, and you'll get it under 8!
















I snapped fast enough to catch Cutter the one time he sat down. He must have been eating the Skittles Rick bought him. Thanks, by the way! See the hurdles in front of the kids? Cutter managed to climb over the fence and try to tackle them!

No comments:

Post a Comment