Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy 29 Years to Me!

February 6th was my 29th Birthday! I welcomed it with open arms because 2009 was a very rough year for me! Justin was home for the first time in several years which made it special. He took the kids to Mine by Design and they each hand painted me a piece of pottery! I love home made presents, and loved their masterpieces! Rylee painted me a heart shaped jewelry box that I keep by my sink, and Cutter painted a spoon rest that stays of the oven! I use both of them daily, and every time I see them, I am reminded how truly blessed I am. I have wonderful children that love me for me, and I wouldn't trade that for anything!

Here's the delicious cake they made at Gran's for me!

Dad and Hanaba were at the farm, but called to wish me Happy Birthday! I also got a call from my wonderful brother, sister-in-laws and many others! Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

2 comments:

  1. What fun gifts, made with so much love for a VERY special Mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 29. How did we get so old?
    Your kids are beautiful.
    Loves.
    Summer

    ReplyDelete