Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Rylee Roo!

After a long day at the pool, we all went home and went straight to bed. Why? Rylee Roo was turning EIGHT years old the very next day! Every Fourth of July brings be back to the Fourth in 2002. I went in at midnight to be induced because I had already carried this precious baby ten days past my due date. I'll never forget the anxious feeling I had. I had no idea what the future would hold for myself, my baby or our family! Little did I know, she would become my world! I thank the good Lord everyday for this blessing, and I honestly have no idea where I'd be without Rylee today!
I love you Roo!



This is the special present that Cutter picked out especially for his Roo Roo! He helped wrap it, and then wrote her name on it!



Lots of birthday HUGS!

Ta Da...Cutter bought Rylee a Taylor Swift Barbie Doll.
He was so cute at Target. We walked up and down several isles looking for the perfect present. All of the sudden, "Momma, Momma, it's a Taylor Swift barbie for my Roo Roo!" How could I resist? He was being SO sweet and SO proud of his fabulous find!

Here's the birthday girl with all of her goodies! Rylee is really into fashion. She loves to draw her own clothes or design them online. So, this year Justin found an awesome screen printing kit so that she could make her own shirts! We bought extra ink in all different colors, even metallic ones!



Rylee, I hope you had a great birthday! You mean the world to me!
In honor of your EIGHTH birthday, here are EIGHT things I LOVE about YOU!
1. I love your loving heart!
You are always so thoughtful, kind and generous!
2. I love your sense of style!
You don't care what others think (for the most part), and aren't afraid to wear anything!
3. I love that you love the Lord!
4. I love that you pray for you Angels, like Oma and Big PawPaw!
It still melts my heart every time I hear you say it!
5. I love that you still give me a hug before I drop you off at school!
6. I love that you love your brother, and are a terrific big sister!
7. I love that you are learning to stick up for yourself,
and not let others push you around.
Sometimes you are too nice, but are learning to stand your ground!
8. I love YOU for being YOU!
Happy Birthday Sweet Baby! I love you all the way around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment