Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kori!

Forgive me, I haven't been keeping up with our daily activities. Last weekend was Kori's 16th birthday party! It was a lot of work, and I was beat, but we had a blast! Pops surprised her with a car, and they both started crying! It was a moments neither of them will forget.


The kids and I took a quick break for a picture!

Brittney, Kori and I before all the people showed up!

Cutter is just like his daddy, he loves the fire pit! We went out there on Friday night to help get things in order for the big day on Saturday. That night, he helped Chad and Pops gather the wood when the fire got low. On Saturday, as soon as we got there, he continued his quest for wood. He tried carrying the logs on his lap and on the back, but they kept falling off. So, I used a couple of bungie cords and the milk crate and created him a wood hauling 4 wheeler! Justin, you would have been so proud!

Rylee and Kori in the middle of their marshmellow war!

Kori and her new bug (with flower power wheels)!

No comments:

Post a Comment