Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Cutter!

Sunday, September 6, 2009



Justin took the kids back to the WaTiki Water Park for the birthday morning! The kids just had to show their daddy all the cool tricks they could do, and how they could go down the big, scary, yellow slide all by themselves!



Afterward, we had a birthday party for my little man! I can't believe he is already THREE! He is such a handful, but then his soft voice melts my heart when he says, "Mommy, you're the best mommy in the whole world!"

This is the present I picked out. He is very intrigued with Legos. He gets frustrated when they don't go together properly, but he keeps trying until he gets it just right. This is a Front Loader Lego truck.

My sweet little kids!

Cutter and his silly facial expressions! He has so many, and I love them all!

Awesome, Daddy got me a Boston hat!

Thanks Daddy, I love you so much!

He also got me a UT Jersey!

This just melts my heart. Even though Justin isn't with us most of the time, Cutter loves him so much. It's so sweet to see them together!

Gran and PaPa got Cutter some dinosaurs! They were, and still are, a HUGE hit!

Group hug!

My little Roo!

Just because Sunday was our last day together, didn't mean we slowed down. We visited the Reptile Gardens in Rapid City, SD and watched a man give a lecture on Alligator Wrestling 101! I say lecture because of the title of the show we were partaking in, but it was far more exciting than a typical college course. The man was very animated, and kept the audience on the edge of our seats!

Here Cutter is telling Justin about one the the Crocodiles that just moved in front of him. Poor Cutter jumped backwards about five feet out of fear!

Cutter and Mommy!

I made the kids sit on this rock because Rylee has a much smaller version on it! Justin used to collect rocks, and has since handed his collection over to Rylee. We added a lot of rocks from all the different places we went on our vacation!

They had three gigantic turtles. Both kids enjoyed petting them, until it moved. Once again, Cutter jumped backwards in fear!

Mommy saved him though. He tells me all the time that the monsters won't get him because I am there to protect him! I guess the same goes for turtles!

Good Morning Beautiful!

Rylee actually pet the snake! Can you believe it?

While Cutter pet the alligator! Don't worry, it was carved out of wood!

This is the only group picture from the weekend.

After Reptile Gardens, we went to the Crystal Caverns in Rapid City, SD. I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would have been, but Rylee loved it! She loves all things that sparkle!

To start off, we had to walk down a ton of stairs. It is said to be equivalent to a ten story building. Some of the steps were narrow, slippery, and down right dangerous, but we made it. The hand rails were freezing (probably the reason for the sign up front saying the cave temperature was 40 degrees).

Rylee and I went first. Cutter and Justin next, and Terri and Andy held up the caboose.

There goes my little man! He thought he was a big boy this particular day since it was his birthday!


We had SO much fun spending the weekend in South Dakota!

My little girl!

Hahaha...Andy and Terri are taking a break after the LONG haul UP the stairs. We had a blast, and I'm so glad we went and saw all we could in the short time we were there.

Cutter feel asleep before his Birthday Cake arrived! Justin held him tight, and cherished the time we had together!

He woke up for a minute in the car, but then quickly feel back asleep. This is his new sleeping position, sword in hand! I'd be scared!

Here's Roo getting ready for the 18 hour drive home!

When Cutter finally woke up, we had to return several phone calls wishing him a Happy Birthday! This particular one is from Ryan, aka Wormie. They were arguing over who was the Knucklehead, go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment