Saturday, February 27, 2010

Christmas Day at Nanny's

After MiMi's, the kids and I stopped by my dad's to say hello! Then, we went on to Nanny's to have our Christmas Day fun with her extended family as well! We all acted like kids again, and engaged in a massive snowball fight. We also built a giant snowman! My camera battery was dead, so this is the only picture I can get my hands on at the moment!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Ours was wonderful, and I am reminded of how blessed I am. I have an amazing family, and the best friends a person could ask for!

2 comments:

  1. I need to put mine on a disk and get them to you...I still have pictures on there from as far back as the begining of this school year... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly Brit! You need to do that soon so there will be plenty of camera memory for little Payton!

    ReplyDelete