Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Halloween!

The kids and I did our yearly pumpkin carving inside this year! It was a little chilly and way to dark outside.

I think Rylee was more interested in the TV show, than the actual pumpkin!



Cutter was so excited he got to use a knife. For those that don't know, that is the first thing he asks for at McDonald's every Sunday after church. He HAS to cut his own biscuit and sausage, or he will NOT eat it. He is such a boy!


This year we decided to carve a pattern from the Wal-Mart carving kit. Every other year I have gone with the traditional triangle eyes, nose and mouth. Somehow, we managed to use and break every tool in the kit but one scrolling tool! I'm not sure they are really made for kids!
Rylee's pumpkin is a witch or moon, depending on which way you look at it!
Cutter picked out a scary monster!
I also let the kids pick out their own costumes this year. Rylee has for a few years now, but last year I picked Cutter out a costume. This year Cutter wanted to be a scary skeleton, and....


Rylee was Hannah Montana, for the third year in a row!

Cutter, Rylee and Karsen at Nanny's

Ashley and I with the kids!
Just think, next year we will get to add another precious baby to the picture! Not from me,
Chad and Brittney! We, or should I say they, find out the sex of the baby on the 21st! The count down is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment