Thursday, November 12, 2009

Unfinished Project

Sorry I missed getting a picture of the Modge Poded table, but here's the finished products.

Another one of Rylee's school projects was to decorate a turkey with your family. Well, in our family, it's not fair if one child gets to do an arts and crafts without the other one. So, I duplicated Rylee's project and let Cutter do one as well!

So, without further ado...here are our newest Thanksgiving decorations. I love them, and most of all we had a blast creating them.
I do have to add though, Rylee and I butt heads a lot when it comes to art projects! I have to continue to tell myself that this is HER project, not mine! I had some awesome ideas for the turkeys, but SHE got HER way with HER project. Maybe next time we'll make three, one for each of us! I told Justin about this, and his reply was, "Welcome to dealing with yourself!" Honestly, I don't think I'm THAT hard headed!


No comments:

Post a Comment