Wednesday, September 23, 2009

4th of July at Dad's

I know, we are always on the go! With both families in town it's hard to pick and choose, so we try our best to be every where. With my mom already gone, it's hard for me to miss out on anything because I truly don't know when the last time with anyone is going to be! It's sad, but it's the truth! So, I try and cherish every moment and make new memories every day!
We went over to Dad and Hanaba's for a Fourth of July dinner. I think Cutter booted dad from the grill, and took over the hamburgers by himself! He is such handful, but I love him so much!

Here he is flipping the burgers!

Dad and Rylee in the backyard. Remember she had been up all night and swimming all day...thus the reason she looks very tired!

Taking the burgers off the grill! Makes me hungry!
This summer we went to Alta Vista's far field several times a week to ride bikes. I'm not sure if I have blogged about it or not, but Rylee has officially mastered the art of riding a bike! I'm so proud of her, and she has so much fun! Hanaba actually wrote one of her weekly columns for the Wichita Falls Times Record News on Rylee's progress. http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/2009/jun/22/pedal-power/

Here's Cutter! He loves to ride his bike with Roo! He already has the whole pedaling thing down, and can't wait to take off his training wheels. I don't think I'm quite ready for that though!

Here's Roo!

Grandad and Hanaba!
Thanks for a great time, I love you both! The only thing missing was Silly Wormie!

No comments:

Post a Comment