Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthday Slumber Party!

Rylee decided this year that she would rather have a slumber party than a swim party for her birthday! She invited eight girls, six of whom showed up! Remind you, that made eight kids including my two! I don't know how John and Kate took care of eight, 24/7...Anyhow, I made it through the night, and the girls had a blast!

My little baby!

Rock Star party theme! We borrowed Grandad and Hanaba's microphone and amp which made our stage complete.

Rylee and Justin before the chaos began!

Roo and I
Which by the way, I have been asked not to call her that infront of other people now. Just another sign she is growing up!

All the girls eating their pizza.

Blowing out the candles.

Amalia, Rylee and Shayne

I'm sure Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift or Hannnah Montana was on!

They loved the water sprinklers (which weren't in the plans)!

Group hug!

Fashion Show 2009!
Yes, Cutter was included!

He rocked out too!

They're just pretending! They ALL ended up on my bedroom floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment