Monday, September 14, 2009

Fishing in New Braunfels

We made several trips down to New Braunfels this summer to visit my aunt, and just get out of town. This particular trip the kids and I stopped at Cabela's in Buda on the way to town. We spent an hour or two just looking around, and finally agreed on what to buy. Rylee bought a purse (no surprise), Cutter bought a toy 4 wheeler, and I bought new fishing stuff!

As soon as we got to the house, Cutter wanted to swim in the river, and Rylee wanted to fish! So we did a little of both, as I tried to keep both kids happy!

I love this picture of Rylee fishing in the back yard. The trees in their backyard are huge, and this shot makes Roo look even tinier!

She such a little fisher girl!

Playing in the hot tub!

Rehydrate after the chlorinated swim!

Both kids taking their turn on the poles! Too bad, the fish didn't like the worms I actually touched and baited!

We always have a blast when we go to visit, and this time was no exception! Thank you James and Deborah for opening your house up to us all the time. I love you both more than you know, and can't thank you enough for all that you have done and helped me with!





2 comments:

  1. YEA!!! You finally updated!!!!! Love all the pictures!!! Love ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just like laundry. Once it piles up, you hate to do it, but it has to be done!

    ReplyDelete