Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Beautiful Day at the Zoo!

A few weeks before school started again, the kids and I enjoyed a beautiful day at the zoo. The time before when we had gone, it was so hot the animals weren't out. This time, they were all out putting on a show!


Looking at the turtles.

hahaha...The alligator was underneath the new bridge, hiding in the shade. We all looked through the cracks to see if we could see him. Low and behold, we got to see a close up of his gigantic hand! I couldn't believe they were that big.

Rylee had just fed the giraffe, and I love the moment I captured while she was laughing!



Dad, Rylee still remembers your water fountain at the Granbury Park. I have to convince her every time we see this one, that it is not yours!

We had a great time at the Abilene Zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment