Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving at Possum Trot Ranch 2009

Our second stop for Thanksgiving was with Justin's family at Nanny's. For some reason though, I didn't get a single picture. This is so not like me, but oh well, I can't go back in time.

For the third stop we headed out to the Possum Trot Ranch. Slim and Gretchen have done such a wonderful job out there! The kids loved it, as they always do!

Sydney, Hudson and Cutter playing with the dump truck.

Slim and Ryan must be having a deep conversation!

All of Gretchen's grandkids!
Kasey, Sydney, Rylee, Cutter and Hudson

Sydney and Rylee climbing the tree!
This is where Sydney asked PaPa to build her a tree house!

Double Trouble

This melts my heart! Cutter was SO excited to go hunting with Wormie. That is all he talked about Thanksgiving Day! However, Ryan had to convince him that the Cabota was too big to go deer hunting, and they needed to take the four-wheeler!



My boys!Ryan, thank you so much for taking Cutter with you! You are such a huge part of his life, and he looks up to you more than you'll ever know! I love you for that, and I know he does too!
Forty five minutes later Ryan brought Cutter back from his first deer hunting experience! Ryan said he did fine, but was bored. I'm sure he wouldn't keep his mouth shut, and scared away what deer there were. Cutter told me all about his adventure! He drove the four-wheeler a long ways, and that Wormie had to carry him down (or up) a big hill into a deer's house, and that he had to be quiet! Ryan, he may not have been the best partner, but it's something he'll remember the rest of his life. Thank you so much!

As soon as he got back, he found his way to PaPa's tractor...

...and Hudson took the go-cart!

We had a blast at the Possum Trot Ranch, and can't wait to see everyone again! Next time though, I'm going to take pictures of all the 'older' people, and not just the kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment