Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Final Beamers Meet

I've done it again, I just uploaded my camera and have several posts to catch up. Please, bare with me! I promise to get better at this.

Rylee had her end of the year Cheerleading program on the 15th. It only lasted about an hour. Each team performed their own routine, and each individual was introduced to the crowd. Ryan let me record it on his digital video camera, but I haven't gotten my copy of it. When I do, I'll be sure to post the video.

Cutter giving Roo a 'Good Luck' hug!

Grandad and Wormie showed up just in time.

Ryan's trying to get Cutter to say 'Peace' and 'Dueces!'

Mommy and Roo

Each child received a gold metal and got to stand on the middle platform (just like Shawn Johnson...according to Rylee)
Congratulations Roo! I'm so proud of you!





No comments:

Post a Comment