Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Monday Mania

Monday, the kids and I went back over the Chad and Brittney's to swim in the sun! We had a blast! I am EXHAUSTED, but it's all worth it. The kids have grown so much in the pool in just the last week.

Here's Cutter jumping off the diving board!

Proud daddy Tyler and Karsen

Tyler, Karsen and Ashley

Chad's turn at the board...

...and now Tyler. Justin was the only one missing!

Rylee and Becca

Ashley and the kids

Chad and Brittney
Thanks again for letting us come over and swim!

Rylee decided to jump...without me waiting to catch her!

Cutter's helping feed Karsen

I managed to catch Cutter on the camera phone jumping off the diving board. He has no fear, and will attempt anything you tell him 'not' to do! He wanted to do a back flip so bad, but instead watched uncle Tyler!






Rylee finally realized that jumping off the diving board wasn't so scary after all. We went swimming over at Chad and Brittney's on Thursday, and I forced her to jump. Even though her head didn't touch the water, while I went under as she jumped on top of me, she was still a little frightened. After the 3 hour swim session today she was jumping by herself. Here's the video Brittney shot for me while she was just warming up.




Rylee, I am very proud of you! You have come such a long way since your terrible experience at swim lessons! Look at what a big girl you are becoming!


No comments:

Post a Comment