Friday, May 1, 2009

Two Gold Dollars

Yesterday when I picked Rylee up from school, she came out with a smile from ear to ear! I knew exactly what had to have happened, and sure enough as she got closer, her beautiful smile had a hole! She told me she pulled it out right before snack so that it wouldn't hurt anymore. Now, whether she actually pulled it out or not is another story.

We stopped by Mr. Burger on the way home to get some celebratory ice cream!

She also wanted to clean her tooth for the tooth fairy. I poured some peroxide in a clear glass (Yes, it's a shot glass, but it the only only one I could find. We use plastic cups at our house because I always break the glass ones.) She watched intensly as her tooth bubbled. Cutter was fasinated by the whole process, and keeps trying to pull out his teeth so he can clean his.

Dad, this picture's for you. Remember how my baby teeth had holes in them from all the grinding I did in my sleep? Rylee and Cutter also grit their teeth at night. That's usually how I can tell they are sound asleep. Anyhow, this picture shows the hole in Roo's tooth. Like mother, like daughter!

Rylee is still half asleep in this picutre. She woke up long enough to check under her pillow to see what the tooth fairy left. Look mom,
TWO GOLD DOLLARS!



3 comments:

  1. 2 CUTE!!!! She's been working on that thing FOREVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rylee Im glad to see that it finaly came out miss you angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO RYLEE!!! You're braver than Aunt Becca - I couldn't pull my own tooth! Looks like you're rich now!

    ReplyDelete