Tuesday, July 27, 2010

2nd Grade Fashion

This is just to document what was in 'style' while Rylee was in second grade. It's my attempt at blackmail for when she gets older!

I actually like this one because it saves me a lot of time while I am folding clothes! Her socks don't have to match. I just put them in her sock drawer, and she picks the colors she wants!

This is not a good picture to represent ALL the 25-30 SILLY BANDS she wears daily on her wrist. They stay on all day long, during baths, during sleep, during play...all day!

I'll be interested to see if her third grade teacher allows them in the class room. Last year, there were several schools in Texas and across the United States that banned them from the classroom. They are said to be a distraction. Each band, when laid on a flat surface, takes on a shape of it's own. There are animals, purses, shoes, cartoon characters, shapes, anything you can imagine. Such a brilliant idea, and obviously someone is banking on it. They are in every corner store, grocery check out line and kid's stores!

This isn't fashion, it is just a chalk drawing Rylee did on the drive way one day. I think it is neat that she has created her own style while drawing. She did a couple of frontal views, and several profiles. Such an awesome drawer for a seven year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment