Sunday, July 25, 2010

Papaya Saves the Day

The Wylie Elementary 2nd Graders preformed a musical for all the parents, "Papaya Saves the Day." Rylee loves to sing and came home singing everyday! Therefore, I knew all the songs before the big day.

This is Rylee's quad before the performance.

Cutter was SO proud of his Roo Roo!

Hannah, Paige, Rylee and I.
It's sad because the only way I could get a picture with Roo was to join in with her friends. She's getting so big, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

Another reason I was a proud mommy that day was the sign that greeted all the visitors! Rylee earned Good Citizen for the fourth 6 weeks! She had worked so hard, and really controlled her talking during class! This was a huge achievement!

Rylee, I am SO proud to be your mommy! I could not have asked for a better daughter and best friend. You amaze me daily with your sense of style, yearning for knowledge and love for others. Don't ever forget how much I love you...all the way around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment