Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First Dip of the Year

I know some of my posts are out of order, but without deleting them all I don't know how to fix it. So, before school was out, we went over to Chad and Brittney's to have our first swim of the summer! The kids were so excited!


Rylee jumping in! Notice the life jacket? This is the last picture I have of her in it at the pool. Last summer she was so close to swimming without it, and after her first jump, she took it off. She hasn't put it back on, except at the lake! I am so proud of her for being brave and trying to do it! She can do anything as long as she puts her mind to it!

Cutter is my little dare devil! He is fearless in the water!

Jumping without the jacket on!

Silly boys!

He swam so hard, he finally crashed!

Little Payton, such a trooper!

Andy, Karsen and Roo

Chad and Brit,
Thank you so much for sharing your pool with us! It is always so much fun to get together and let loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment