Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fun at Grandad's

We love going to Grandad and Hanaba's. The kids always seem to learn something new, and enjoy their time at the house I was born and raised!

Rylee's jump rope was too long, so dad made an old dog lease into a Cutter sized jump rope! He loved it, and still uses it when we go over to visit and play!

Rylee even got Ryan to join in the fun! He still has the Alta Vista Jump Rope for Heart skill...hahaha!

Best Friends!

This melts my heart!
I'm so happy with the bond these two boys have made. I know the relationships I have with my uncles are one of a kind. I love watching Cutter interact with all of his uncles. Each one holds a special place in his heart! I thank you all for all your help in molding my little baby into the boy he is today!

No comments:

Post a Comment