Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Precious Little Boy

A little less than a week after Payton was born, Brittney got a dreaded phone call that her dad had a heart attack. She quickly called me to see if we could come over and take care of her precious baby boy while she went to the emergency room. Of course, the kids and I jumped in the car and hurried over to their house.

Payton was such a good boy! This was the very first time that someone had watched him without his mommy or daddy being there! I was so honored to be the one! I just hate the circumstances that surrounded it! Steve had emergency surgery, and after several weeks of recovery is doing well!

The best 'buddies' ever!

Sweet Payton and Roo Roo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for being there for me that day!!! As hard as it was to leave Payton, I knew he was in good hands!!! I am so glad to have such an amazing sister to count on!!

    ReplyDelete