Tuesday, July 27, 2010

G Force

The 2nd graders at Wylie Elementary have a HUGE kickball tournament the last few weeks of school. When I missed the first game, Rylee came home asking where I was. I was thrilled that she missed me, and wanted me to come cheer on Mrs. Groban's G-Force!

These are the super star boys before the second game!
Cason, Brayden, Shayden and Alex


Rylee up to kick!

A little pep talk in between innings!



Cutter went with me to one of Rylee's games. There he met 'one' of his church girlfriends, Riley. They had fun playing in the dirt, playing tag, and just just for a minute, watching their brother and sister play!

It's Roo's turn to pitch!









G-Force lost their second game in the double elimination tournament. There was a bracket hung in the office (just goes to show how serious this tournament it)! After the one loss, they won their way to the winners bracket, all the way to the championship game! I was the lone fan base for her class, and had to bite my tongue more than once during several games. The kids played so hard, and fought together as a team! On the last day, they played three games in a row, back-to-back! Way to go G-Force, I am proud of you! Also, thanks to Mrs. Groban for being an awesome coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment