Sunday, July 25, 2010

Purple Armadillos Spring 2010

The Sprint 2010 soccer season has come and gone, and just last week, I registered her for the Fall. This just goes to show how far behind I am on blogging.

Hannah and Rylee

My SUPER STAR!

Look at that wild stance!


I love that Rylee has shown an interest in soccer again! To be honest, when she decided to dance and cheerlead instead, it killed me! It was hard for me to swallow when she decided to sit out because I had spent countless hours on the soccer fields from Age 3-20! I tried not to show it, and instead encouraged her to search for something that she truly enjoyed. However, when she asked if she could play again, I jump for joy!

She did really well this last season, and grasped some of the core fundamentals of the game I love so dear! She was one of the top scorers, and was learning to stay in her position! That's a really hard concept for the girls. I'm excited to see what this next season brings. The Purple Armadillos are going to start practicing two days a week, and they move up to the BIG fields!

No comments:

Post a Comment