Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fort Worth Zoo

On Tuesday, of Spring Break 2010, we went to the Fort Worth Zoo with Tyler, Ashley and Karsen. The weather was great, even though we got showered on on several occasions. It wasn't too hot, and it wasn't too cold.

Rylee, Karsen and Cutter

The kids riding on the turtle.

Cutter and the humongous snake!

Rylee and her hidden animal.

Karsen was such a big girl the whole trip. Even without a nap, she was in the best mood!

Tyler and Karsen

My big boy!

Justin and Tyler took all the kids into the bird cage. If you know me, I'm not an animal person, much less birds. Anyhow, they all got to feed the birds with a popsicle stick, and were so excited to be so close to the birds. Me, I stood outside and took the pictures from behind the gate!


All of us on the trolley ride to the opposite side of the zoo.

Tyler with my kids.

Wrestling the big alligator!

We had a wonderful time and really enjoy our day out of town!

No comments:

Post a Comment