Sunday, July 25, 2010

Grave Digger -vs- Maxium Destruction

February 13th, 2010, the Monster Trucks came roaring into the Taylor County Expo Center. Cutter and Justin had been watching them on TV together for a while. So, needless to say Cutter was thrilled! We went early enough so that we could do down on the track and look around. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures (on my camera phone). Both kids were amazed at how large they were in person.

It's hard to see, but Rylee and Cutter are both sitting in a wheel.


I bought some ear plugs ahead of time, but the noise was SO loud we had to break down and buy Cutter a pair of ear muffs! I think my ears rang for a couple days following the event.


Afterward, Justin and the kids got to ride in one of the Monster Trucks! Rylee rode in the front passenger seat (all by herself). Justin and Cutter rode with others in the bed of the truck. Yes, they were buckled in! To see their faces was an incredible feeling! They were so full of excitement and adrenaline, it was priceless! We really enjoyed our night out with the Monster Trucks, and I hope it's one the kids remember forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment